NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION
Against Bullying and Violence
Friday 15th March 12:45pm
The safety of members of our school community is the responsibility of all key stakeholders including Students, Parents, and Teachers. The National Day of Action is a way of celebrating the Creek Communities commitment to working together to model and practice suitable and supportive behaviours.
Parents/Guardians of Mountain Creek State High School students are invited to be a part of our schools annual "Bullying No Way Day"!
This invitation is extended to each young person within the school community to invite along either a parent/guardian or carer that they would like to inform and educate on this National Day of Action. The Parent Forum will include the following:
- Signing of the MCSHS National Day of Action Parent & Citizens Declaration that has been created by the 2019 student leaders.
- An online safety information session run by the experts…Our young people! Students will become the educators and assist you to know and understand the safety perimeters (and possibly how to use) Social Media Platforms including Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat
- Free resources for parents to assist with bullying situations
- Light Refreshments Supplied
- Each parent will need to provide a mobile device with network access to Social Media.
If you wish to take part in this exciting and informative event, please sign in at the Administration reception between 12:45pm and 12:50pm, and staff will arrange for your student to meet you there.