The enrolment process:
- Enrolment packages are available from the school administration – Please complete, sign and attach all required documentation before returning to the school for processing. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Enrolment interviews are held each Thursday. The interview process lasts approximately 30-60 minutes and consists of:
Students generally commence school the Monday following interview.
- A PowerPoint presentation.
- An individual interview with a deputy principal.
- Subject selection process.
- Finance arrangements.
Local catchment enrolment
Mountain Creek State High School has a strong commitment to students from the local area. If you wish to enrol your student at the school you will need to demonstrate that your student's principal place of residence is within the defined local catchment area. Current proof of residency will be required to demonstrate that your student's principle place of residence is within the defined local catchment area.
Please refer to Mountain Creek State High School's Enrolment Management Plan for the conditions under which students may be enrolled. View the defined local catchment area map.
Please note: Enrolment applications will only be accepted when all required documentation is provided as per the enrolment handbook.
Out of catchment enrolment
From the start of Term 4, 2022, please note there will be a non-refundable processing fee of $50 that applies for all new out-of-catchment applications. This fee is payable at the time the application is submitted and is not a guarantee of acceptance. If applying for multiple programs, the fee is payable only once.